TuneMobie iTunes Converter Toolkit for Mac is a bundle of TuneMobie Apple Music Converter for Mac and TuneMobie M4V Converter Plus for Mac. TuneMobie Apple Music Converter for mac can convert Apple Music, audiobooks and other iTunes supported audio formats to MP3, M4A, WAV, etc. playable on iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle, PSP, Walkman and any MP3 players. TuneMobie M4V Converter Plus for Mac can convert iTunes purchased or rental M4V movies, TV shows and music videos to plain MP4 playable on all mainstream mobile phones, tablets and game consoles.
After downloading the toolkit, you will get a zip file. Double-click the zip file to unzip and you will get two Mac installers for TuneMobie Apple Music Converter and TuneMobie M4V Converter Plus respectively.
Please install Apple Music Converter for Mac and M4V Converter Plus for Mac respectively. The applications will work separately.
1. Launch Apple Music Converter for Mac and iTunes or Music app will be automatically launched as well. All playlists will be displayed in the left panel.
2. Click a playlist and select Apple Music tracks or audiobooks you want to convert. Tick the checkbox in the information bar to select all tracks in the playlist.
3. Choose an output format in profile list. MP3 is default output format and M4A, WAV, FLAC, etc. are also available. You can also select audio quality and set output parameters.
4. If necessary, click options to adjust conversion speed, it could be from 1X to 16X. Also, you can specify output names and folder structure for all output songs by using ID tags and characters.
5. Now you can click Convert button to start converting Apple Music and audiobooks to your desired format. And click "Open Output File" button to open output folder. Then you can copy or sync the songs to your device for playback.
Note: This is only a summary of user guide, you can also click to view detailed Apple Music Converter for Mac user guide.
1. Launch M4V Converter Plus for Mac and iTunes will be automatically launched as well.
2. Click "Add Files" to load iTunes purchased or rental M4V movies, TV shows and music videos. Choose one or multiple M4V videos, and click Add button. Or click Add All button to add entire playlist. You can repeat this for different playlists.
3. By default, M4V Converter Plus for Mac will preserve all closed captioning, audio descriptions, multilingual subtitles and audio tracks including Dolby 5.1 channel. However, you can also uncheck any tracks if necessary.
4. If necessary, click Options button to change output folder.
5. Now you can click Convert button to start converting iTunes M4V videos to plain MP4. After conversion, you can click History button to check the output folder or delete the conversion record.
Note: This is only a summary of user guide, you can also click to view detailed M4V Converter Plus for Mac user guide.
30 days Money Back Guarantee
Trusted by Thousands of Users
Free Email Support within 24 Hours