There may be some reasons you like Apple Music, and in the same way, there may be also some reasons you don't like Apple Music. Here we list some reasons which may cause you to cancel Apple Music subscription.
Apple Music is available for Windows, Mac, iOS, Apple TV and Android platforms, so we will introduce how to unsubscribe Apple Music on all of these platforms. The way to cancel Apple Music subscription below are based on Apple Support pages.
No matter which platform you are using, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
1. Open iTunes, you surely know how to do it.
2. From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > View My Account. You might be asked to sign in.
3. On the Account Information page, scroll to the Settings section.
4. To the right of Subscriptions, click Manage, then click Apple Music Membership.
5. Click Cancel Subscription. After you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
1. Open the Music app, then tap For You.
2. Tap the profile icon or your photo in the upper-right corner, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in or use Touch ID.
3. Tap Subscriptions, then tap Apple Music Membership.
4. Tap Cancel Subscription. After you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
1. Open Settings, then select Accounts.
2. Under Subscriptions, select Manage Subscriptions. You might be asked to sign in.
3. Choose Apple Music Membership, then select Cancel Subscription. After you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
1. In the Apple Music app on your Android phone, tap the menu icon in the upper-left corner.
2. Tap your photo or name at the top of the menu to get to your account settings.
3. Tap Manage Membership. If prompted, enter your Apple ID password.
4. Tap Subscription.
5. Turn off Automatic Renewal. If you're prompted to confirm that you want to turn it off, tap Turn Off. When Automatic Renewal is off, paid Apple Music memberships automatically stop at the end of the current billing cycle and free trial memberships end when the free trial period expires.
Though you want to cancel Apple Music subscription, there may be some favorite Apple Music songs you still want to access after Apple Music membership ends. The only way to keep favorite Apple Music songs after subscription ends is to convert Apple Music songs to MP3 or M4A files which you will have permanent access. The output MP3 or M4A songs will be never deleted after the Apple Music membership expires. However, you should convert the Apple Music songs before the end of the current billing cycle.
To convert Apple Music songs to MP3 or M4A, all you need is TuneMobie Apple Music Converter which can help you remove the multimedia encryption added to Apple Music songs while most audio converters can't deal with.
Below are the wonderful features of TuneMobie Apple Music Converter.
TuneMobie Apple Music Converter provides 3 kinds of license plan which are 1-year subscription, lifetime license and family license for 5 PCs. All the plans include free update as long as the license key is valid. 1-year subscription is an automatic renewal, but you can cancel the subscription in any day of current period. Choose your OS and get the license key now!
1 Year Subscription ($19.95) | Lifetime License ($39.95) | Family License ($79.95, 5 PCs)
TuneMobie Apple Music Converter is very easy to use and integrates iTunes music library with software interface. However, if you want to know how to convert Apple Music songs to MP3 or M4A, click the tutorial links below to learn the details.
30 days Money Back Guarantee
Trusted by Thousands of Users
Free Email Support within 24 Hours